Narynda Skincare is an honest, family-run enterprise that places the wellbeing of people and the planet at the forefront of our ethos. We believe wholeheartedly in the goodness and power of Mother Nature, which has always inspired us to create wholesome, effective and naturally potent skincare products for sensitive skin. Every product we make is formulated, made and packaged by hand in our small Cambridge lab - ensuring freshness, high quality and sustainability.
All our products are bursting with nature's goodness - using the highest quality oils, butters, waxes, actives and extracts to give you concentrated formula with maximum benefits. So while our skincare is especially suited to adult, dry, sensitive or normal skin it's also great for oily and combination - just use more sparingly!
“I'm Narynda, Founder of Narynda Skincare - a range of 100% natural skincare products for pure, healthy skin. Having grown up humbly in India, I learned from a young age how to use the best of nature’s goodness to look after our bodies, inside and out, which instilled resourcefulness, a deep knowledge of natural ingredients, and an overall appreciation for nature - all of which is at the heart of everything I do. When I got married I moved to the UK and started a family. After a personal upheaval I was diagnosed with acute stress-induced dermatitis, and found the prescribed medical creams too harsh and not very effective. So I started making my own cream in my kitchen, using left over beeswax from the honeybees I keep (after reading that local honey can help cure my children’s hay fever), some Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter that were lying around, and a combination of Essential Oils (left over from an aromatherapy massage course I took), I had then created the foundation product that started it all: 'E2F - Eat To Feet' (a ganache-like cream that's literally good enough to eat!). Within days my skin was healing itself, and looked more radiant, plumper and healthier than ever before. Everyone noticed the positive change, and with encouragement from my family, I set out on this rewarding journey to create high quality, effective and natural skincare products, all handmade honestly and locally, with integrity and love.”
In India there is an inherent, graceful and appreciative practice of 'less is more' which we apply to all areas of our personal and professional life.
- Soil Association / COSMOS Certified: We are proudly approved by Soil Association. This means that all our products are completely natural, only using the highest quality and sustainable ingredients, encased in environmentally-friendly packaging, manufactured to the highest standard and subject to regular quality inspections. All of this means that we are committed to providing our consumers with the highest level of quality and service.
- Concentrated Formulations: We use thoughtfully selected ingredients bursting with properties and no unnecessary or nasty fillers. By using the least amount of water possible, we ensure that all our products are rich, highly effective and long-lasting. This means that you only need to use a little amount for each application, thereby giving our customers great value products, whilst reducing the consumer's turnover of waste.
- Packaging: There is only one planet Earth. In order to reduce wastage, we are doing everything we can to reduce and eventually eliminate plastic packaging from our range. All our packaging is fully recyclable, and where possible made from recyclable material. We've ensured that all future products we create are only packaged in plastic-free packaging.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. With this in mind, our mission is to look after our bodies and this world we inhabit.
- Choose natural: In our lab we only use natural and organic ingredients in keeping with Soil Association regulations. At home we follow the same principles and only use natural and non-toxic products wherever possible to reduce our long and short-term impact on nature and wildlife.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Every action we take has a reaction on people or the planet, so it’s vital to reduce, reuse and recycle as much as we can. For us this means delivering local orders by bike, using alternative energy sources, reducing single-use plastic, and recycling everything we can. A low-waste lifestyle is one way that we can start to make a big difference in a small way. Recycling more and consuming less gives our bodies and the earth space to breathe and grow.
- Self-care: practicing self-care is a vital part of life and often overlooked. Self-care is as simple as eating well, looking after your skin and exercising – which is all an act of self-love. The more love we show ourselves, the more we can show others.