OUR CORE VALUES
NATURAL SKINCARE THAT CARES FOR YOU AND THE PLANET
At Narynda our mission is to spread the importance of a natural, conscientious lifestyle for our bodies and the planet. Natural living is indispensable for lasting wellbeing, satisfaction, happiness and community. By harvesting, preserving and protecting the wonderful healing properties of Mother Nature we can keep our resources sustainable, healthy and strong for generations to come. Natural skincare is not simply beauty, it's a lifestyle choice. Choosing honest, organic, non-toxic, pure products is an act of showing respect for ourselves and the earth, and preserving longevity. It also increases awareness that small actions, like buying sustainable and ecofriendly products, makes a wider positive impact on people and the earth who support a more sustainable, low-wastage and natural lifestyle whatever way possible, from farmers of the ingredients, to suppliers who champion the goods to the consumer who supports healthy living.
So a big thank you for being a part of our community!
- As any business, we have a growing, real and ever-present responsibility to spread awareness of natural, sustainable and consciousness living, as a company and also as a family. Coming from India, harnessing the power of nature is in our blood and we love to be resourceful, proactive and considerate in all our practices.
- We are making a conscious move to plastic-free, fully eco-friendly packaging, while already implementing more glass, aluminium and cardboard materials into our range
- All our postal packaging is fully recycable and made from recyclable materials from our kraft postal boxes to 100% biodegradable, non-toxic packaging peanuts which you can reuse or compost
- Here are some ways you can recycle our E2F Kraft Box: spice box, plant pot, grow herbs, coffee pot, flower pot, holding knick-knacks, jewellery etc.
- We follow strict, rigorous practices to reduce waste and increase energy efficiency
- Where possible we deliver local orders by bike to reduce carbon footprint, or offer collection options, and we also offer to collect empties which we sterilise and recycle or reuse for our own purposes
- We are proud to be COSMOS / Soil Association certified
- We only use the purest, natural and organic ingredients from certified suppliers, and local where possible
- We continue to improve our practices to reuse, reduce and recycle as much as possible. We're always looking for new ways to protect the environment. Do you have any suggestions for us? We'd love to hear from you. Contact us here.