Cleansing the skin deeply using Narynda Cleanser
Everything starts with a clean canvas, so is the case with our skin too – and even more so with winter upon us.
Skin is the largest organ in our bodies and it’s naturally adept at breathing and protecting itself. But in the winter it could do with a little help from us – it’s important to protect our skin from harsh chilly air, pollution, stress and now the addition of face coverings in the time of Covid.
A real time-saver:
Lets face it we can all do with a time-saver nowadays.
Narynda’s Cleanser is a must-have addition to any skincare routine – it is effectively a 3-in-1 product that cleanses, exfoliates and moisturises the skin in one easy step. This multi-action cleanser deeply cleans the layers of the skin, reduces breakouts and blemishes, and gently buffs the skin with the provided muslin cloth leaving it soft to the touch and hydrated.
Its unique gel texture means that this Cleanser can be used in different ways :
- Apply directly onto dry skin with a muslin cloth (or your fingers) for more hydration and gentle exfoliation when removing with the muslin cloth that comes with it, then rinse off with warm water.
- Or alternatively apply to damp skin which turns the gel into a cleansing milk for a softer cleanse. Either remove with the muslin cloth for extra exfoliation or rinse with warm water.
In both cases we recommend finishing with cold water on your face to close the pores.
Properties of the Essential Oils in our Cleanser:
Naturally fragranced with a blend of essential oils of Neroli, Lavender, Chamomile and Grapefruit, this cleanser helps to revitalize and nurture skin whilst deeply hydrating the layers of our skin. Made with Coconut and Peach Kernal oils that offer deep pore cleansing and boost of moisture that lasts all day or night.
- Neroli – ideal for mature and sensitive skin, wrinkles, tones the complexion
- Lavender & Chamomile – helps to heal acne, cuts, spots, dermatitis, eczema
- Grapefruit – helps to reduce breakouts, congested skin, oily skin, tones the skin and tissues
Have you tried our cleanser? We’d love to know your thoughts! Leave a comment below or connect with us on Instagram @narynda_skincare