100% Natural Heel Balm
100% Natural Heel Balm - TLC for our feet
During the winter months we don’t really notice the condition of our feet as they stay hidden in our socks and shoes, but they need just as much care if not more so when the weather is cold.
Just like other things in our lives they require TLC too. Our 100% natural Heel balm is a strong, reliable and effective product for dry and cracked heels. It is extremely moisturing and penetrates the deep layers of the skin to soften, soothe and repair damaged, irritated skin. And it’s so packed full of natural goodness that it can even turn the toughest skin supple to the touch from the first application
As with all our honest and trustworthy products, this Heel Balm is made with a rich, concentrated formula so you only need to use a little bit on each application, making this one of our most longlasting and affordable products.
- Beeswax & Sunflower wax - Beeswax and Sunflower wax help to seal in the goodness of all these ingredients and therefore protect the skin.
- Cranberry Butter – highly moisturising and rich in antioxidants (made from Cranberries macerated with Organic Shea Butter)
- Chamomile Butter - calming for dry and irritated skin ( made from Chamomile flowers in Almond oil )
- Olive Butter - rich in Vitamins A, D, E and K as well as Squalene which makes it easily absorbed by the skin ( made from Olives macerated in Oil )
- Oat oil – high in soothing and healing properties
- Meadowfoam seed oil – rich in fatty acids to lock in moisture
- Coconut oil – anti inflammatory and anti-microbial for problem skin
*All our ingredients are sustainable and sourced within the UK, and Soil Association / Cosmos certified.
As well as being a highly effective foot repair balm, you can also use this Heel Balm to boost moisture, heal and sooth any part of your body. From an everyday balm for problem areas, to a Beard Balm and everything inbetween. The possibilities are endless!
For use on your feet – apply a small amount after bath / shower and rub in well. Suitable also for pre and post exfoliation on the feet. Can also be used at night before going to bed to lock in extra moisture and to let the healing properties sink in.
For use as Beard Balm – take a small amount in your fingers, soften it a bit and rub well into beard and facial skin on as required basis. It is unfragranced and therefore suitable for sensitive skin or those sensitive to natural fragrances.
We’d love to hear your thoughts! What are your favourite things about our Heel Balm and your top tips for using it? Comment blow or get in touch with us on our socials (@narynda_skincare / Narynda Skincare)